A Broad Family Law Overview
As you face perhaps the greatest and most difficult challenge of your life, it can be reassuring to know to have a proven advocate and devoted legal professional on your side. Kamelia “Mia” Poppe, Esq., at The Law Firm of Poppe & Associates, PLLC, will help you through it.
Poppe & Associates is a trusted, established resource for New Yorkers facing a wide array of family law issues, such as:
- Legal separation and divorce, including contested, high-profile, high-asset and uncontested cases, and divorces requiring qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs)
- Child custody, parenting time and child support
- Litigation over child custody and support, including enforcement and modifications of custody and support orders
- Family law for people in same-sex relationships, including prenups and postnups; divorce, child custody and support; stepparent adoption and more
- Legal separations, divorces and orders of protection for people in domestic relations marked by invisible abuse
Mia will help you through the legal process so that you can focus on preparing for the next stage of things in your life.
There Is Always Hope And Mia Will Help You Hold Onto It
If divorce is your issue, you can move through this painful situation with confidence and reassurance. Mia has ample experience representing women, especially, in high-net-worth marriages. She is a believer in helping clients claim their rightful share of assets and protecting their children’s well-being through skillful parenting time negotiations and litigation.
When Mia is your attorney, she will pass on to you her high expectations for your future. With a clear-headed understanding of what is rightfully yours, you can move forward and start a new life for yourself that will be better than what you imagined the first time around.
Hold Your Head High And Start The Next Chapter Of Your Life With Hope Intact
In custody cases in New York, family court judges put the best interests of the children first. Mia focuses on guiding clients to do what is best for the children, above all else. Divorce is a complex and emotional process that impacts not only the couple involved but also has a profound effect on their children. The compassionate approach at Poppe & Associates aims to minimize the negative impact on children.
Mia is a talented divorce litigation attorney who will go out on a limb for her clients. She is waiting to hear from you. Get in touch with her and learn how to land on the side of what is right for your children and your future. Call 646-665-3903 or send a message to schedule a consultation about any family law matter.